Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
23 June, 05:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I like to think I’m watching a comedy. It’s much easier to swallow that pill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 June, 06:07
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Exactly! You have to laugh and keep thr vibes up or you’ll cry:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 June, 02:58
I thought ‘how did I miss that VK post’ and then looked at the TS. That was the day my dog, Oliver, passed and it was a blur. Still is, but that day -week -especially. 😢😢😢😢
Back to your repost though….I love this post so much! It is SO true! The actor playing FauxJoe is amazing. I still wonder if it could be Jim Parsons. I have had that thought for so long. He has the best comedic timing….just can’t remember if he has great legs or not?🤣 Whoever the actor is, he is brilliant for sure. 👍🏻👍🏻 He is one of the best, funniest parts to me. It had to be over the top for people to wake up for sure. Thanks for sharing the repost! 🙌🏻💕🙌🏻🐸🍿

23 June, 03:34
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Awww, sorry to hear about your pup:( I remembered this VK screenshot and thought it matchrd up pretty well with Il Donaldo’s latest video😂 Ive heard James Woods & Jim Carrey, but who knows! Cannot wait for the credits to roll!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 June, 02:50

23 June, 03:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
:)