Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
🤣gooood morning, Patriots...been up since 5, but just getting around to posting the first thing I saw 😂

Hope you're having a great one already, and it just keeps getting better all day!

#NCSWIC

SC rules in favor of gun owners in NYC... #WINNING
10:46 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Michelle Peterson @DustyUtters
23 June, 11:08
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
LOVE THIS! I have a Challenger but it's a RED one...There is a gas station that I frequent that has PURE GAS NO Ethanol...I get GREAT gas mileage...Corn does NOT belong in our tanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 04:58
In response Michelle Peterson to her Publication
You are so right!! Corn is to EAT, not drive!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 June, 10:56
🤣🤣😂🎯

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 June, 10:49
That's awesome.

23 June, 10:54
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
with a little creativity, beating [them] at [their] own game!🤣🤣🤣

Who could argue with it being a green car? 😂💥

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 June, 10:49
Love this!