Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
22 June, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Hope they found the heirloom seed vaults that they saved for them and not us.
04:51 PM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 June, 11:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Im pretty sure Gates was involved

https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 11:18
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
They told the good ones, it was for continuance of humanity but was not for us, for them, yep. AND GITMO GATES should be that devils name.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 07:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes Stephanie, I remember many years ago that the "scientists" were braggin' about their brilliance in saving the "world", just in case of Nuclear disaster ... (brought on by the cabal) .. so they had created this seed vault of every known seed in the world. Spoke about its vastness and how it was underground to keep everything dormant ... (in Antarctica). Well doesn't that just all add up!
If I know this, the white hats know it ... I just have a very long memory and this was published as a History special on PBS, well before cable was common place.

23 June, 07:19
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
YEP!!!! Exactly.