Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 09:52
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 9:47am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
💥💥💥 RELATED 💥💥💥
@VincentKennedy just heard on Martha McCallum THE CONGRESS REP for #Uvalde (Guteriezz sp?) say ...
Hearing exposed RADIOS WERE NOT WORKING FOR ANY COPS @ UVALDE !!!

Does anyone remember the SNIFFER SPY PLANE that took off from border area BEFORE shooter was active at school and was OVER THE AREA ...

Did this plane JAM cops radios ???
please spread around
04:32 PM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LiliMoM in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 June, 09:42
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
They has an active shooter drill... At the same school
a week prior... hosted by the same police chief.

Did they practice how to Stand Down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 09:29
Because the cops would have gave away the false flag on radio. I believe this was Sandy Hook to get us to gun legislation. Same BS

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 June, 09:29
You mean this Plane?

https://twitter.com/RadarA...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 June, 03:17
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I thought at first that was it ... but the one I speak of had intermittent squawks and "somebody" used alternative tools to track.

Hope I can relocate that info.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 June, 03:21
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
It's possible ... hope I find the original info. The OP was adamant about how Sketchy it was 🤔

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 04:41
If this is all just a distraction, "they" are doing an excellent job.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 June, 04:40
Well this might go a little way in explaining the Cops confusion and inaction