Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 9:47am Eastern...
09:52 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 June, 09:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
nobody cares about any legislation. the government no longer exists. i got guns to shoot anybody who infringes on my friends, family and self, especially the government. we passed the point of being justified in using our guns to shoot our oppressors a long time ago. now, the only thing is tyranny crossing the line and infringing freedoms in your visual sphere. if this happens we are not only obligated not to comply with anything, we are obligated to shoot the oppressors even if we lose our vessel (die) in the process. gun legislation is no longer relevant as the entire government structure worldwide is no longer relevant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 09:25
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I seriously wish I was your neighbor!
No Joke!

I know you have the Natural Cures, Guns, Food etc. 🤣👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Flood @TheNewCycle
23 June, 04:30

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 June, 07:32
ALL CAP WORDS only:

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 June, 06:14
All capital letters of Trump's post:
TGCSRLDMMCRINOSJCTTAKEYOURGUNSAWAYR=465

O Donald Trump Direct Coded Message To Patriots=465
Do You Solemnly Swear To Tell The Truth=465

Only The Satanists Need To Fear Jesus Christ=465
Christ Loves The Sinners But Hates The Wicked=465
And They Will Be Saved When I Slaughter The Devils=465

I Will Give You The Keys Of The Kingdom Of Heaven=465
You Are Blessed With An Extraordinary Soul=465
Learn From The Past Create The Future You Like=465
It Is My Responsibility To Change The World=465
Love Of Power Is Displaced By The Power Of Love=465
My Cup Runneth Over With Love For Jesus=465
You Shall Love Your Neighbor As Yourself=465

The Great Red Dragon And The Woman Clothed In The Sun=465
Ezekiel Twenty Eight Verse Twenty Four=465
The Book Of Luke Chapter Eighteen Verse Eight NKJV=465
Luke Chapter Fourteen Verse Twenty Seven=465
Galatians Chapter One Verses Eight Through Nine=465
6 Pics

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 June, 04:32
💥💥💥 RELATED 💥💥💥
@VincentKennedy just heard on Martha McCallum THE CONGRESS REP for #Uvalde (Guteriezz sp?) say ...
Hearing exposed RADIOS WERE NOT WORKING FOR ANY COPS @ UVALDE !!!

Does anyone remember the SNIFFER SPY PLANE that took off from border area BEFORE shooter was active at school and was OVER THE AREA ...

Did this plane JAM cops radios ???
please spread around

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 09:29
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Because the cops would have gave away the false flag on radio. I believe this was Sandy Hook to get us to gun legislation. Same BS

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 June, 09:42
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
They has an active shooter drill... At the same school
a week prior... hosted by the same police chief.

Did they practice how to Stand Down?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 04:02
More Truth.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
22 June, 02:01
They can ban guns, then what. Who's gonna be the dumb dumb that goes an knocks on people's doors to confiscate them. Hows that gonna work out.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 01:22
lol they think they gonna take our guns away

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 June, 05:43
In response New Years Day to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 12:56
2 images

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 June, 08:18
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
controlled opposition. is he telling us that this will happen ?
whose plan is he really apart of.. oh, by the way... i question everything. i have learned to NOT trust in humans.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 June, 10:48
Rhode Island Governor just turned the screws a couple of notches yesterday. We need to take the screwdriver away from these communists.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 June, 10:28

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 June, 10:02
What would we do with out Q’s reminders?
🙏🤯

Mar 10, 2018 2:06:48 PM EST
🔴GUNS ARE SAFE.🔴
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q