tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Tuckin Fexan cannot corroborate the statements - but I'd want you to post it too.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
US Capitol Raided 2/2/21 - YouTube

Just as Nancy Pelosi struck the gavel a parade of emergency vehicles swarmed the capital moments ago. Share with the blue zombies. Let’s wake them up.Less th...

05:02 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TuckinFexan in this post can reply
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
03 February, 07:06
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
There's talk about the policeman being laid to rest there last night. I'm trying to figure out what's what......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 February, 05:09
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
How do I downvote blatant misinformation on this site

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 05:15
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
hey hey hey now, read what I said on the post buddy,,,, take it easy now... put the knife down....

03 February, 05:17
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
... and one more thing ... you have no idea what all the emergency vehicles were for .... do you? Did you watch the video ?