JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 07:51
How about those dreams last night? Your mind is processing all of the loss you've experienced whether you've consciously decided to or not. That's God. How blessed we R to not only be front and center row for The Greatest Show On Earth but participants. It's going to be another great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 June, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Last night started off by ending my day reading Habakkuk, then falling asleep on my hands and knees praying..Woke at 1:40a got into bed and dreamed all night..Concerning old friends old jobs. Woke up 20mins before the alarm with a headache/neckache.
Seems it was a thing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 June, 11:17
I see what you did there... Nice!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 June, 11:15
We are NEVER alone.

Once you wake up some days it might even seem to be a bit crowded in here.🤣😁