JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 07:51
How about those dreams last night? Your mind is processing all of the loss you've experienced whether you've consciously decided to or not. That's God. How blessed we R to not only be front and center row for The Greatest Show On Earth but participants. It's going to be another great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 June, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Last night started off by ending my day reading Habakkuk, then falling asleep on my hands and knees praying..Woke at 1:40a got into bed and dreamed all night..Concerning old friends old jobs. Woke up 20mins before the alarm with a headache/neckache.
Seems it was a thing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 08:36
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
You R not alone.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
I see what you did there... Nice!
11:17 AM - Jun 22, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 5_5weseeyou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from We Go All, click on at the bottom under it