Does free will even exist?
Is our destiny predetermined?

So many interconnected possibilities.
08:14 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 June, 06:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
FYI - encoded DNA is passed down to the next generation.
___
Hence the fears of our great, great (etc) grandfather/mothers had to face were "recorded" and "given" to us for future reference via our DNA. Thereby enabling us to ID any problem we face and the solution to survive / thrive in spite of it.

Its just a recorded map for us to utilize.
For animals they call it instinct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 June, 11:02
When you truly realize deep within you are a creator being of the one Divine God and have the GOD DNA also, yes freewill exists, it is your responsibility if you want to choose to hold onto the old belief system we inherited or let go and create your new one. As it says, IT IS YOUR CHOICE (freewill). We are creator beings let’s create what we want to see not what the evil thinks they can conjur up for us, let’s uncreate that! Blessings and just my opinion and where I am at in my life. 🥰🙏🌹♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 11:01
only when there is the complete death of the ego and into the dimension of God can true free will exist. Before this expereince, generational patterns in our DNA and environmental influences dominate our lives.

free will has God given wisdom that allows for choices, with God’s complete wisdom, true spiritual decisions are feasible.

God is not a Bible verse. God is a spirit that wants to have a relationship. He will give you wisdom as you are willing to change. Simple.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 11:34
heal the past, present & future...it time to change the loop...healing & clearing your ancestral lines of what doesn’t belong to you, past down traumas, illness, bad traits etc that are stored energetically/vibrationally in your DNA.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
22 June, 09:48
Perhaps Free will outside of Gods will does not exist. Perhaps anything outside of Gods will is an illusion…

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 June, 09:09
DNA can be changed. It actually changes alot.

Fasting is a great way to reset mitochondrial DNA. In just 36 hours.

Written and over written.

Theres a WAR on for your mind.

Philippians 4:8

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 June, 10:42
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
right on! fasting resets everything for our benefit, want to feel something good without drugs or alcohol...48 hour fast!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
23 June, 05:33
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
i have done now for two tears the keto diet and intermittent fasting … I feel so energized , so awake and powerful . I now fast ans inly eat once a day .. best ever !

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 June, 09:04
Don't know about that, but do know that our direction can change through free will. Due to poor choices an ancestor has made, we can have "curses" or predispositions in our dna or family line ("I will visit the sins of the fathers to the third and fourth generation"). When you find out it's there ("You'll know the truth and the truth will make you free") and take action through repentance ("He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins") it is reversed, taken out, cancelled. Same thing with our own choices; brings good or bad into our family line; has to be rooted out & dealt with ("Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling"). "Sin" (choices that open us up to -- give permission for -- demonic interference) have noticeable consequences. Witchcraft santeria, voodoo, etc) is a huge one; causes confusion from the "dark cloud" over them; and it can come from someone in their direct family doing that.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
22 June, 08:39
some would call this family curses. the traumas of ancestors past down through the memories held/recorded in the dna. i take it that this is what the bible is speaking of when talking about offspring carrying forward the sins of the parents. so if we, today, can heal our traumas, past and present/our dna, we would be healing, our entire family lineage. since past/present/future all exist NOW. ive heard that we, can command that our dna be healed. idk for sure how but this knowledge i expect will be shown more soon.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 08:34
Stat Trek original movies
important and tell their side of the
story

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 June, 08:29
my great-grandfather made the ultimate bad choice, each morning for the last 39 years 3 generations choose to see the sun rise another day so i'm hopeful that we can all learn and evolve.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 08:23

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
22 June, 08:22
We are made in the image of God...they are trying to mutate our DNA to seperate us from God. Pray!🙏

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
25 June, 05:30
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
Trying to imagine him with
my massive ( . )v( . )
My massive belly and my huge arse.

Not a pretty sight.