Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 June, 05:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 05:20
probably will hang round if you feed it, seems this one brought your classified baby back, kind of rescued her, guess food is good return, a win win for everyone💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
22 June, 12:20
my black cat drizzt has been battling cancer for the last year, we’ve managed to keep him alive 1 year later when he was on death’s door. But sadly his cancer is back so I’ve got him on fenbendazole. 3 days of it so far and he’s almost night and day better looking! like his old self! it’s a shot in the dark, but I’m hoping it works long term!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 01:00
In response Danny James to his Publication
Please update us with his progress! We have had 5 black cats. Love/loved them all dearly.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 June, 10:32
My mother always had ferns like that.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 01:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
And I was admiring the glass bowl so we had better viewing. We are funny people.

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:31
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Diana DJT @Diana
22 June, 09:21
Started with one hungry, abandoned cat, now feeding 6, had them TRN, warning, they will tell their friends where to go for a handout😻😹🙀😽

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 June, 01:03
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
6 blessed kitties and one blessed provider.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 05:22
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
yeah have been there before♥️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 09:05
Any plans on porch kitty joining the Family?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 June, 09:03
1234😊 naming it "Glitch"?

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
22 June, 08:54
not alone.
maybe you have watchers assisting Classified

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 June, 07:23
I thought he was back with his original family - did he stop by for a visit?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 June, 04:15

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 June, 03:21
😆 😉

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 June, 03:13
TS 12:34 > 127

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 June, 02:56

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 02:43
We have had triple digit heat for a couple of weeks — a severe storm rolled through two hours ago, and knocked out the electricity. The lights just came back on at about 1:07 AM CT. I kid you not — God definitely has a sense of humor, and, of course, a plan.

Looking forward to free energy and true always on technology. :)

TS = 12:34 AM > 34.
H = 8 > 35.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 June, 02:35
Aww... He's a sweetheart!🐱 So glad you're feeding him. He'll take his cues from his sister that you are his forever family too! When I was a kid, I fed a stray cat. That cat stayed and became best friends with my dog. 🐶

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 June, 01:33
He ate 8 times. After that the video cuts off. 88

22 June, 01:30

22 June, 01:16
Video Length: Think Mirror: 62

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 June, 01:08
Aaaand you’re back to two cats, lol.
TS 00:34

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
22 June, 12:51
Adorable!

That is a very familiar sight for me.

I have 17 that stop by that I feed multiple times daily. Each has been named and each has its own amazing personality. They may be strays and roam freely, but they feel safe while they are here, even with my 2 labs on the other side of the french doors. They eat side by side with racoons and thr birds finish off the leftovers. All animals are precious and show love & appreciation. Blessings all around.🐾💞🐾

Quickly noting some great numbers in your post too.

12:34 《》 4321

34 EBS 《》43

25 《》 52

25 > 5:5

💧1234
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧4321
Popularity [growth] drives general (non-Autistic) expansion.
The Hive-Mind is alive and well.
Q
🧐💧

💧34
EBS
🧐misspelling of EBS as EMS as marker
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
22 June, 12:57
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧43
Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others.
Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve.

💧25
Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

💧52
What does swamp refer to?
What does money buy?
Alice & Wonderland.
🧐💧

🧐12:34 > 37

💧37⚖️
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

🧐CONTINUED👇

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 June, 12:51

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 June, 12:49
I spy a little glitch in the matrix at the end when the seconds revert back to 17,15 for a fleeting moment?

22 June, 12:49

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 June, 12:47
R u going 2 name him >Night vision?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 June, 07:28
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think you should call him Gematria

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 June, 12:46
Here Is The Other Black Cat . 🧐
in English Gematria equals: 1296

Let's See What Happens . ☀️

Where Do We Go From Here . 🍿

Eleven Eleven Make A Wish . 💫

Eyes On White House . 🇺🇸

Illegitimate Resident . ⚡️

#VKVibes @VincentKennedy . ❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 June, 12:46
"12:33:"
1 of 8 +Map

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 June, 12:45
All the right vibes. Is this one called Justice? (37)

Will ya'll be unified again? (1234) #FamilyIsEverything

12:33:37 - 12:33:15 = 22

Vid within a vid = 25

🙏

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 June, 12:43
I think this cat is incognito, hence the white dot over his face. Protect oneself at all costs because you never know who is watching. 👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 June, 12:42
Is that Classified’s sibling?
“Confidential”? or
“Conspiratorial”? 🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 June, 01:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Maybe Declass