Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 June, 10:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I know some illegal alien couples. They say he’s my husband and she’s my wife but they are not married. The women want marriage, the men don’t and give stupid excuses like I’m too ypung to be married. But they have children with their fake wives, then leave and couple with another fake wife. I tell the women they deserve to be married but they have no courage to stand up for themselves. The men don’t allow them to have a legal idenrity, no phone or vehicle in their name. One woman was due a tax refund but had no valid identification to claim it. This practice by infiltrators affects everyone and degrades society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 June, 07:53
🔥🎯🎯🎯👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
22 June, 05:45
There is a flip side to this truism which also needs to be said; men of today's cultures are being programmed into seeing women as objects: "ho's", if you will. There is no value placed on a marital relationship, just a series of conquests and ownerships.

Either way, the family (if there even is one) will be dysfunctional and doomed to repeat the pattern.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
21 June, 08:28
This is so true men today are not the same men of my generation and the problem we are having with the elites proves just that.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 June, 10:53
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 June, 08:27
1000%

I love a Good strong man
I love men being themselves & being happy

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 June, 11:03
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
And men love a beautiful, feminine woman. Not only are men being feminized, women are becoming androgynous and unattractive by Hollywood, who are presenting a new ideal of what the ideal female is in current movies. That's why I still watch the old Hollywood movies on TCM. I have been to a movie theater in over 5 years. If you know who owns Hollywood you can see what their plan is in making everything ugly by the normal standards, whether it's art, music, architecture or movie stars. It's part of the plan to demoralize the population and destroy our cultural values.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
21 June, 08:26
👆👆👆👆👆👆FACTS 💯💯💯"