LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers today as we inter my Daddy's ashes in the National Cemetery with full military honors.

Daddy was US Navy βš“ 1956-1968 (Korea/Vietnam). He died last May suddenly after a fall when he was diagnosed with lymphoma. He died a week later. *sighs*

Daddy was a great man whose eyes were open to the lies of this world. He refused the vax right to the end, even as the hospital tried to push it on him! So proud of him!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€βœοΈ
01:53 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
21 June, 05:35
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
May the Lord be with you and your family. I pray his love for you gives you comfort and strength to face your loss. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
21 June, 03:53
Thinking of you Lo.... xxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 June, 03:45
Bless his heart - and you & yours.
I can find a silver lining for your heart though: With only a week between his diagnosis & death, big pharma didn't have time to chemo him. Jesus took him home before they could make him their guinea pig. Win/win. Hugs to y'all! XOXO

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 June, 03:27
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 June, 03:04
One ceremony helped me in May when we interned our mom. I asked if we could take a handful of dirt, after they lowered her down, on top of her wooden box. Doing that felt so much more personal then watching them only pound dirt on top. I took a video of our hands.

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is very difficult, and I don't have much to offer of how to adjust. But make as many memories in the end as you did during his life. Videos, photographs, etc. Even a word on a headstone can matter.

Blessings.πŸ™πŸ’™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 June, 02:01
Praying for you - he is with you always!! He has been restored to full health - Much LOVE ❀️ to you and your family!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 June, 02:00
πŸ™πŸ˜”So very sorry, Lo... Sending up prayers of comfort and strength in Christ for you all... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™