michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
when you have to watch one of your parent die and your the only one in the family that knows the truth because they are still brainwashed. begging for them to demand cloroquin. they talking about taking my dad off ventalator. smfh... cant see him cant judge his care everything by phone call. sad to see my Dad become a covid statistic...
ill be on and off till this passes. Much Love frens...πŸ™
01:25 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
16 January, 03:34
In response michael griggs to his Publication
So sorry. Prayers for you and your family. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
16 January, 03:29
So, so sorry to hear this my friend. I have never had to experience a parent on a vent, buy I lost my dad 10 years ago and the love of my life 2 years ago. I'll be praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 04:14
In response Patriot May to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈlost my wife best friend and shadow 7 yrs ago, i had to pull the plug. i understand death now and i know at some point yes my dad to will go its the lie that eats at me. when i healed from my wifes death i had already prepared myself to lose everyone around me. i cant constantly go thru that pain so dealt with it all at once. it eats me because for 47 years i havent been able to wake them up. it was the mask i know it was. and they just want to aggrivatively end the convo but spiritually im great. This may have to happen so i can try to awake them again who knows lol...

16 January, 04:15
In response Patriot May to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈlost my wife best friend and shadow 7 yrs ago, i had to pull the plug. i understand death now and i know at some point yes my dad to will go its the lie that eats at me. when i healed from my wifes death i had already prepared myself to lose everyone around me. i cant constantly go thru that pain so dealt with it all at once. it eats me because for 47 years i havent been able to wake them up. it was the mask i know it was. and they just want to aggrivatively end the convo but spiritually im great. This may have to happen so i can try to awake them again who knows lol...

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
16 January, 01:52
Praying for all of you πŸ™β€

Robin Farmgirl57 @Farmgirl57
16 January, 01:49
I'm sorry. praying for you & your family. love & light. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Sharon Sands @Shazy
16 January, 01:48
Thinking of you and your family ❀

Kyra Drg @Kyra
16 January, 01:39
Courage to you my friend. I will make a prayer to ease your pain.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
16 January, 01:39
Courage to you my friend. I will make a prayer to ease your pain.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
16 January, 01:27
joining in prayer

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
16 January, 01:26
Sending light and blessings.🌟

Gail Canty @Gcanty
16 January, 01:26
i am so very sorry. i would be kicking doors down the best I could. peace friend