michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
16 January, 01:25
when you have to watch one of your parent die and your the only one in the family that knows the truth because they are still brainwashed. begging for them to demand cloroquin. they talking about taking my dad off ventalator. smfh... cant see him cant judge his care everything by phone call. sad to see my Dad become a covid statistic...
ill be on and off till this passes. Much Love frens...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
16 January, 03:29
In response michael griggs to his Publication
So, so sorry to hear this my friend. I have never had to experience a parent on a vent, buy I lost my dad 10 years ago and the love of my life 2 years ago. I'll be praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
🙏❤️lost my wife best friend and shadow 7 yrs ago, i had to pull the plug. i understand death now and i know at some point yes my dad to will go its the lie that eats at me. when i healed from my wifes death i had already prepared myself to lose everyone around me. i cant constantly go thru that pain so dealt with it all at once. it eats me because for 47 years i havent been able to wake them up. it was the mask i know it was. and they just want to aggrivatively end the convo but spiritually im great. This may have to happen so i can try to awake them again who knows lol...
04:14 PM - Jan 16, 2021
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it