Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
11 July, 07:28
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
hearing this a lot recently from Patriots that are struggling really sad to hear this, 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 June, 09:39
God is always with you and your family. Sending prayers to you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 June, 09:25

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 June, 09:25

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
11 July, 08:31
In response Made In America to her Publication
Hope this helps somebody out there:

https://www.fenbendazole.o...

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
20 June, 09:20
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 June, 09:14
Praying for your mom and your family. Keep the Faith. GOD Bless You All.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 June, 09:14
The Joe Tippins story is truly amazing! I learned of it several years ago and have been using his protocol though I don't have cancer. I use it prophylacticly since it's good for so many things. I hope Relentless Truth finds the right things for his mother. I wish the MedBeds were already available.

connie wright @cowri
20 June, 09:05
Lord Jesus we ask you to guide Relentless Truth. Give him the strength to heal his Mother. We pray in Jesus Name Amen

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
20 June, 09:03
where did he post this? i want to read the comments. my FIL was just diagnosed with lung cancer too. He is taking fen ben and turkey tail tincture curcumin but I like to hear what others have done are doing. thank you in advance

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 June, 09:06
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
https://truthsocial.com/@l...

Joe Tippens is where you should spend your time.

Thousands of personal success stories across the net.