Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am in Blackpool and went for a nice walk along the sea front. Lovely Lee the photographer was polishing his fancy BWM, and I accepted the challenge to get some photos with good reflections. Hope you enjoy!
07:40 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
21 June, 10:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Amazing Photography! Thank you! which is your favorite?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 June, 11:41
These are incredible! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
20 June, 11:05
Very nice pics!
“Think mirror?”🤔

Ken Mac @KenMac
20 June, 10:55
Next UK trip — that neck of the woods (Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham…) 😀🇬🇧

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 June, 10:01
Wow Martin, these are just fantastic!
I’m a bit of a car buff & I just love this perspective. You should be doing marketing for BMW!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 June, 10:01
Wow Martin, these are just fantastic!
I’m a bit of a car buff & I just love this perspective. You should be doing marketing for BMW!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
20 June, 09:41
Nice reflections. 😎

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 June, 09:14
Fantastic photos, Martin. Thank you!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 June, 09:00
Always a delight to come across your Posts. Thank you for these great captures.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
20 June, 08:19
Wow! That was fun!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 June, 07:59
Simple Man - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSimple Man · Lynyrd SkynyrdPronounced' Leh-'Nerd 'Skin-'Nerd℗ 1973 Geffen RecordsReleased on: 1973-01-01Producer,...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 June, 07:52
BOSS creativity.

#WINNING

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 June, 07:50
Beautful!😍