Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 02:46
The lies we live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love this posts. Apocrypha books explains a lot, especially if you view it with current knowledge. Here you can find some books:
https://www.sacred-texts.c...

Not connected with the post, currently trying to figure out Anunnakis, rereading Epic of Gilgames, as there are similar stories in a lot of cultures, under different or in some cases same name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 June, 06:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This link (to the sacred-texts site in general), has been a permanently opened tab in my browers since you first sent it mate!

Spend a few hours a week browsing around that site and see where I’m led.. Love it, and all thanks to you my friend!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
My pleasure, we're learning together.
07:06 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Q -Z, click on at the bottom under it