Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 02:46
The lies we live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Love this posts. Apocrypha books explains a lot, especially if you view it with current knowledge. Here you can find some books:
https://www.sacred-texts.c...

Not connected with the post, currently trying to figure out Anunnakis, rereading Epic of Gilgames, as there are similar stories in a lot of cultures, under different or in some cases same name.
03:07 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 07:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There is a theory that makes a lot of sense that the Anunnakis were also trapped here.

When I was first attacked by the reptilians over 3 yrs ago one night something ran it off.
The voice that I heard physically heard as clear as if you spoke into my ear was someone saying the name "Enlil".

At the time I had never heard of Anunnki or Enlil in my life.
So the research began.
The consensus was that Enlil was for a time an agricultural driven deity that tried to better Gaia and was the keeper of the Tablets of Destines.
He separated An (heaven) from Ki (earth), thus making the world inhabitable for humans. He was the God associated with earth, wind, air, and storms.

The stories of these so called Gods are so weird to me that I can so see why they were just blown off as "stories".
The story goes he flooded the Earth because we were making too much noise, but realize this is the history [they] tell us.

Who knew some would be real.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 07:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Kind of Prison realm.

20 June, 07:15
There is a theory that makes a lot of sense that the Anunnakis were also trapped here.

When I was first attacked by the reptilians over 3 yrs ago one night something ran it off.
The voice that I heard physically heard as clear as if you spoke into my ear was someone saying the name "Enlil".

At the time I had never heard of Anunnki or Enlil in my life.
So the research began.
The consensus was that Enlil was for a time an agricultural driven deity that tried to better Gaia and was the keeper of the Tablets of Destines.
He separated An (heaven) from Ki (earth), thus making the world inhabitable for humans. He was the God associated with earth, wind, air, and storms.

The stories of these so called Gods are so weird to me that I can so see why they were just blown off as "stories".
The story goes he flooded the Earth because we were making too much noise, but realize this is the history [they] tell us.

Who knew some would be real.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 June, 06:57
This Anunnaki video felt right when I first watched it. It feels even more right today.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Pre-flood world.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 June, 06:54
This link (to the sacred-texts site in general), has been a permanently opened tab in my browers since you first sent it mate!

Spend a few hours a week browsing around that site and see where I’m led.. Love it, and all thanks to you my friend!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 07:06
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
My pleasure, we're learning together.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 June, 05:30
Hey you guyz ... @VincentKennedy ... off topic but RELEVANT AS HELL !!!

DIG INTO ...

MIKE STRIZKI ...

For Hydrogen Enlightenment 😎

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
20 June, 05:10
My understanding is that the Anunnaki are a male-oriented group that came originally from Orion but for some reason migrated (in whole or in part idk) to Nibiru. Nibiru and Earth both have central cores that come from the same collapsing star so they are linked. Nibiru has a 3600 year cycle around the sun and it comes close to us for a few hundred years every cycle and the Anunnaki come to Earth when they are close pretending to be gods and impregnating our women. This has been going on for something like 300,000 years.

The Anus (lol) are 4D beings and when they come into 3D they are metallic reptilians. When they mate with human women the genetics are off so childbirth is painful (bible stories are from them btw). The children born from these pairings are kings and queens and bloodline families. All major religion, media, secret societies, govt are created by Anu lies. They need Earth and Humans for work and energy, but for some reason their evolution is now tied to ours.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 June, 06:48
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Thank you for sharing and I’d love to know where to find more information. Two photos attached. Not sure what all this means.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 June, 03:52
uranus . u r anus . nanu nanu 😂

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 June, 06:56
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Have you heard of Janus (pronounced [Y]anus), goD of Arches and doorways? Worth a dig…

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 June, 03:44
Have you watched/listened to Apocryphile1970 on youtube?
This channel is dedicated to the promotion of the Bible & Apocryphal literature

He really does an amazing job combining them to give a fuller picture of what the original followers of Christ believed. IMO
Sampling
https://youtu.be/gTPHpLPun...
Discourse on the Farewell Discourse - YouTube

There are many ways you can help me to bring this message to the world. By subscribing to my channel, along with liking and sharing these videos, you are hel...

20 June, 07:28
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Nana will take a listen.
I am going with Juan's interpretation as it is what resonates with what I have seen and been thro. in my NDE and the last 3yrs.

Anyone that has not listened to his 3 or 4 videos on the Children of Cain and the Reptilians should listen.