Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am starting to have serious concern that the Great Awakening may require learning more physics. And biology. Plus history.

Eek.
06:21 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 June, 10:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Here's a couple of questions that I have.
1- Can the earth make its own clouds anymore, or is the system damaged beyond repair and we're going to always be stuck with geo-engineering/Chemtrails?
2- What the heck is 'space'?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
21 June, 07:25
Wait until everyone finds out that according to their birth certificates, they (we) have been considered dead at sea, and they have been trading us and making lots of money off every single one of us. There are people in this country who are homeless and hungry, and that shouldn't have ever happened, they have NEVER been poor, but it did, because of the monsters. The medical stuff won't sink in until they realize that under the corporation(US) we haven't been free, those who fought for us did so with the best of intentions, and the wars were because of THEM to make THEM more money. It makes me physically sick, and I'm aware. Those who aren't, God bless them. God bless all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 June, 07:09
I think it requires a lot of UNLEARNING

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 June, 07:05
But no statistics because there are lies, damn lies and statistics. Got enough lying going on already.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
21 June, 11:12
What we call “physics” today will be considered first grade science 20 years from now.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 June, 09:41
Eek is right. Might want to add Gematria, time travel, and ancient history. Boy I got a lot to learn.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 June, 09:36
i got muh physics and muh biology...

it is the history leg I'll have to brush up on!

Have a blessed day, Martin!!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 June, 12:53
comms confirmed

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 June, 12:25
😂👍😊

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 June, 11:58
All thing I didn't like in high school bit love now

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 June, 11:20
It is said that we use only 10% of our brain power. Hopefully something will unlock the rest and make these matters easier for us creative souls.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
20 June, 10:57
That’s completely what it is friend.
Add, #TIMETRAVEL to the list. :)

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 June, 10:24
If the physics, biology, and history we have learned is wrong maybe I have a chance of learning these subjects. One can only hope!

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 June, 10:24
And geography ? 😊

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
20 June, 10:10
It’s like being back in first grade. We’re about to learn a new alphabet 😊

20 June, 10:09

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 June, 10:06
"Welcome to the party, pal"

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
20 June, 10:06
😎

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 June, 10:02
I think if everyone mastered Law School Property Law 1 and Property Law 2 we would get the ball rolling.
Then, Physics. Math/ Sequences and Patterns. Biology. Physiology. Farming. Cooking and Painting and Piano.
Fencing, Boxing, Running, Bow and Arrow, Shooting and Horse Riding and Roping. Astronomy.
other languages too.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 June, 07:28
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Hunting and horseback riding, as well. Holistic healthcare, for people and animals, naturopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic health practices as well.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 June, 09:55
perhaps as a result of a spiritual awakening

the fully awakened are aware of interdimensional numbers, math, fractures of time, time warps, etc

and then yes, like me, i am not able to control those things as a real skill set.

like now, i have been in a complete time warp for 7 weeks with synchronicity at an all time high. really, not sure how to keep it going… and im enjoying the ride right now 🏄‍♀️

Erik Westre @norpat66
20 June, 09:21
Let's hope not. As most people won't do any of that. Besides, most peoples cognitive dissonance, is something that's not easily overcome. It's like a brick wall that the truth can't slip through. The armor of ignorance, and ignorance is bliss they say...

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 June, 09:15
When our minds are open, we be like sponges, absorbing all the new found knowledge.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 June, 09:11
Great place to learn = AU😁

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 June, 09:09
Love the sound of that.

Nothing more exciting than limitless potential.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 June, 09:05
I hope there are cliff notes available for us old folk. I’m interested in learning the truths vs lies but I’m not interested in any more schooling.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 June, 09:03
One of my hobbies is searching for pre-1950 books on subjects like math, physics and chemistry and "history". I love learning and even more fun is figuring out what they stopped teaching, what they removed/altered, and pinpointing why and when. Cannot wait for the learning adventure to continue! Seriously excited about our bright, golden future. 😊

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 June, 09:13
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Mine too!!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 June, 08:58
Eek?
I thought that was right up your alley.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
20 June, 08:41
I think we need to re-learn old fashioned forgotten skills too