Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
20 June, 06:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 06:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 June, 07:07
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
It is so pathetic that people do not realize their EV's are thanks to child labor.

memes matter @NoComment
20 June, 06:05
Diamond batteries that dont need t charge sounds like 3 6 9 t me☺

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 June, 07:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
I never heard of diamond batteries. If you can supply more info about them, I'd appreciate it, or perhaps a link. Very curious how they are made and who is making them. Not children, I hope!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 June, 05:54
LOL, it is magic to Woke population? Sad they are the ones taking the VAX... Dems killing their own?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Van Halen Dreams Original Blue Angels Video - YouTube

This is the original Van Halen music video for Dreams with the Blue Angels in the A-4 Skyhawks

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 June, 07:17
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Well, it may be true that there will be more dems who die than republicans, however, look at the Georgia Guidestones and the many videos where Gates of hell and other sick demonic elitists speak proudly about their agendas to cull the world's human population. They don't care republican or democrat. They simply want way fewer humans. I don't want any humans to die because of them - keep hoping they will ALL wake up before it's too late! (Just call me Pollyanna)