Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 01:38
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
20 June, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From what I have learned from watchin Julie Green is that she prays to God daily to tell her what We "the people need to hear at his very day & this very hour". She does not watch TV or listen to the fake news. She arises early mornings, prays & meditates to music & thats when God gives her information that she writes down and then shares it on now on Rumble as YT banned her a short time ago. Being banned from YT tells me that she is on the right track and she is a patriot. She shares her prophecy as "news before the News" on nearly a daily basis and takes time to explain what she has prophesized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 04:06
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
https://www.jgminternation...
Julie’s father and mother became born again and were filled with the Holy Spirit while her mother was pregnant with Julie. Her father went to Rhema Bible College, where she was first introduced to the message of faith. She gave her life to Christ at the age of 5, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and started laying hands on the sick.

Julie learned to live a life of faith through the Word and the teachings of many ministries. She also acknowledges that many powerful men and women of God have personally helped her in her spiritual walk.

Her faith foundation is built on the Word of God. She believes when we speak God’s Word, God moves and performs His Word with miracles, signs, and wonders.

The purpose of this ministry is to show people God’s love and encourage them with the Word of God. It is also to help people stand against adversity when all hope seems lost and know they’re not alone.

Only people mentioned by Brisha in this post can reply
20 June, 04:37
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Here is her site: https://www.jgminternation...