Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 June, 04:12
Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 06:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 June, 01:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Years ago there was a rumor that they put breadcrumbs in their meat to make it go further, I know when I worked there as a teen there was always a problem cleaning out the shake machine and the bacteria levels were always high, and kids use to spit in the bugers and serve them, I honestly don’t trust any FAST food place

more like sawdust. My roommate is a truck driver and he delivered sawdust to McDonalds. NOT KIDDING YOU!
02:50 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 June, 06:38
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thats to funny because they always seemed to have sawdust on the floors right next to the stove where they cooked all the hamburgers etc…..

20 June, 07:52
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
oh wow....ugh.