Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Supreme Court release Thursday🤔 FrYaY the "precipice"? Planets lining up. Pope stepping down. Queen who knows where. Election forefront. Market in a nose dive🤔 Feels like the perfect STORM brewing to me😉🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇
12:20 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 June, 12:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well, a certain @vincentkennedy was on a countdown of sorts awhile back.
Took note.
Ends FryDay, if my calculations are humming at 88mph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
20 June, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 June, 05:54
The Perfect Storm ...

"These seem to be all the necessary ingredients for a perfect oil storm, spiced up with the latest massive oil field outage in Libya. Things are, indeed, worse than pretty much everyone expected, and, what is perhaps more worrying, they will remain so for a while yet because there is no quick fix on the table."
https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 June, 03:41
THE UNIVERSAL TOROIDAL HEART
"God is an Intelligible Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY-FOUR PHILOSPHERS
An Awesome Animated Image of the Universal Torus Field which is the Quantum Source of All Atoms, Seeds, Cells, Planets, Stars and Galaxies.
Our Planet is a HoloFractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Embodiment of this Universal Toroidal Energy and the Human Heart is, in turn, A HoloFractal Embodiment of the Universal Planetary Heart.
We ARE, Individually and Collectively, the Heart and Heartbeat of the Universal Spirit of Love and Light as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself Within and Through All Creation.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 June, 02:28
🎇🎆 God's Army is ready to party like it's 1776 🎆🎇
God Bless The MEGA World !!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 June, 03:16
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 June, 02:05
Don't forget Assange

and

D class

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 01:35
I love the smell of a big storm!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
20 June, 12:57
And Bitcoin tanking! (Any rise is just a dead cat bounce.)

Other Half @Otherhalf
20 June, 12:55
Let's not forget Julian Assange extradition, Jan 6 commission, and vax injuries creeping into public view alongside its inexplicable approval for the kiddies!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 June, 12:49
i pray!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 June, 12:50
I love the vibez! 17 trumps 13 (bloodline) kinda feels here! 🙏🏻 👇🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 June, 03:18
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Vibes are my thang👊

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 June, 12:47
Add this to the list ??? @VincentKennedy

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
20 June, 12:27
I like the way you think! Let r rip tater chip!💥