Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
19 June, 05:48
🚨 Texas GOP officially rejects the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election

Let’s gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://texasgop.org/wp-co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 June, 05:52
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
damn I hope this is true and not just positive thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
i dont trust Pederson for ish.

he uses 666 symbology and associates with some creepy fooked up people.

have you seen Jeffery’s RED SHOES?

i think its a distraction. lets see what happens.
06:30 AM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 June, 09:40
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I used to follow that one on Twitter & the research he did on China & the Q posts, but he started having some folks of dubious character on his videos & then began to behave more & more strangely, openly associating with characters of dubious reputation as I said

And openly throwing cabal/illuminati signs & gestures - and he definitely should know what they're really for, especially the "devil's horns" & other gestures

Like some other dubious "patriots" (or PAY-triots) I finally said enough a while back

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 June, 08:54
principalities are taking themselves down. it is great if peterson is scumbag but he is involved in collapsing the matrix.

when this is over, there van be no positions of power, no governments, which means no powers and principalities.

many scumbags are going to help destroy matrix. some intentionally after repenting and some because the chessboard has been set to have them destroy each other.

as long as we are destroying government, church, medicine, media, school, secret societies, we are winning

the people to worry the most about are the patriots who are trying to position themselves to have power when it is over. no man can have power over another. this violates natural law and creates a new curse.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 June, 09:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
if you hurt the kiddos you get the rope or the squad

he is wearing red shoes while heir to a vast fortune

that puts up red flags instantly

then you look at his show name inthematrixxx

xxx=666. he uses 1 eye luciferian symbology.

Trust must be earned.

the more i see the higher the wall goes.

The Wall means MORE than you know.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 June, 07:54
hmmm - hard to know who to trust these days - discernment is getting more and more difficult - as you said, we will see

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
20 June, 08:11
Its true. I dont know much about this Pederson guy, but the story is all over local newspapers in Texas.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 June, 08:41
bosses getting harder? time to level up