Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 03:34
Can anyone help me find these GPS co-ordinates, everywhere I search is zero results. However, this is the co-ordinates the sheriff's department listed for a cell phone recovery location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 04:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 04:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
it kept changing the coordinates i enteted too

19 June, 04:38
Did it again and it came up with the words bot detected. and that was it!

19 June, 05:32
Devil is trying to discourage me. He won't win. God leads👊 I appreciate you trying.

19 June, 05:37
🙂YVW!!! I hope you figure this out!!!

19 June, 05:44
Its a double edged sword really. I have info on a cold case here that may be tied to this murder. BUT, I cannot trust the corrupt law here(freemason good ole boys) . If I share the info with them, I could end up an unsolved case as well. 19 hangings in our county in 2 years. all ruled suicide with very little investigation outside of their suicide narrative.

19 June, 05:50
🙂Get the info to Trump!!!

Bexley Giana @BexleyGiana
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com
05:59 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by BexleyGiana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bexley Giana, click on at the bottom under it