Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 03:34
Can anyone help me find these GPS co-ordinates, everywhere I search is zero results. However, this is the co-ordinates the sheriff's department listed for a cell phone recovery location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 04:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 04:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
it kept changing the coordinates i enteted too

19 June, 04:38
Did it again and it came up with the words bot detected. and that was it!

19 June, 05:32
Devil is trying to discourage me. He won't win. God leads👊 I appreciate you trying.

19 June, 05:37
🙂YVW!!! I hope you figure this out!!!

19 June, 05:44
Its a double edged sword really. I have info on a cold case here that may be tied to this murder. BUT, I cannot trust the corrupt law here(freemason good ole boys) . If I share the info with them, I could end up an unsolved case as well. 19 hangings in our county in 2 years. all ruled suicide with very little investigation outside of their suicide narrative.

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Bexley Giana @BexleyGiana
19 June, 05:59
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com