Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Can anyone help me find these GPS co-ordinates, everywhere I search is zero results. However, this is the co-ordinates the sheriff's department listed for a cell phone recovery location.
03:34 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
19 June, 04:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Hope everything is ok🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 05:36
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Lord is trying to show me something😉 thank you💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 04:31

19 June, 04:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
it kept changing the coordinates i enteted too

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 04:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It must have changed it, but I put in your two coordinates.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 June, 04:02
I was curious

19 June, 04:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes. Can you link me? everywhere I look says no result. I need the satelitte image of the field and tree line.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 June, 03:59
The online lookups kept changing coordinates to someplace in China. Old school map look up seems to be someplace on east coast, maybe NC? 🤷🏼‍♀️

19 June, 04:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
SC

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
19 June, 03:56
Near Charlotte, NC ?

High res here:
https://lh6.googleusercont...

19 June, 04:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
SC bout a little over an hour away from Charlotte