Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
17 June, 03:18
Pay Attention

Based Drag Queen calling out the Pedo Agenda!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 June, 03:49
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
what a Diva?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
19 June, 03:36
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I give HIM respect for speaking out!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
absolutely! This is really good man or person to call out the safety for children. Just that we all have Demons and I too had weird thoughts but pushed them away because I felt it was not correct with cross dressing as a child playing but playing can turn some people and allow grooming will turn children with influence of what is cool?

At least this person knows Children is off limits unlike many parents?
05:50 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
Bexley Giana @BexleyGiana
19 June, 05:59
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com