Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 June, 10:44
IYKYK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 June, 03:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
But what about Vk’s statement to one of us I believe after the unauguration to someone giving up that he hoped he had 1 more year left in him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
That was actually December of 21 (basically 2022) of this year...
04:31 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
20 June, 05:01
well hopefully Christmas in July has meaning because 6 more months seems like forever

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 June, 05:14

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 June, 09:43
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
lol...you can do it!!!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 June, 12:01
If enough of us say NO to that timeline - we can make it happen quicker. Each of us contains that infinite spark of the Universe - eternal consciousness (what most call "God"). WE are the plan - each one of us - and we can literally manifest the ending by focusing on what we want - regularly - and calling it forth. Bill Wood, (project looking glass - us navy seal - former) said this and I believe it. REmember the whole "NO DATES" - even Trump spoke of this. Date predicted/shared create distraction and conflict. Focus on bringing in what you want N O W.

Erik Westre @norpat66
19 June, 07:29
I haven't much more than a year in me at this point. The movie has to end by the summer of 23', or at least get much more enjoyable.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 June, 07:13
NOooo.. Say it isn't so! 😭

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 June, 07:00
Sigh ok. I was just hoping for a definitive undeniable visible event near the end of this year that cemented we have won. I already figured tbe whole clean up would stretch into 2023. I’m so tired of watching innocents suffer.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 June, 07:15
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I think that will happen by the end of the year. A few other sources have said as much. VK either knows more than anyone else or he wants us to expect a worst case scenario and then be overjoyed when it comes sooner than expected. With gas expected to reach 8$ here in CA, i don't see how people will survive 12 more months. I'll have to learn some Rambo skills and head for the San Gabriel mountains soon.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 June, 05:01
VK has consistently posted
that 2023 is THE year
& that Betelgeuse 🌟 will turn night into DAY in '23.

(But he cheated 😉)

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 June, 12:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
its cheating when he gets to see the script 😆

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
21 June, 12:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
B DAY?

Judy Link @Jlink333
19 June, 04:51
this such a YUGE test of patience!!!

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 June, 04:39
👊