Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
23 June, 11:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Cute. Ok, so how are you/we going to stop this, if this is true?? Waiting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 June, 11:16
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Higher powers at work here. We need to remember who/what we actual are. The Great Awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
richie walker @smoovewalker
23 June, 11:13
That's impossible if we are all under the same dome..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 June, 11:15
In response richie walker to his Publication
There are other domes. Earth is bigger than we were thought in schools. Based on this theory, at least.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 June, 08:55
This resonates so much. This is what they are doing to us. It's so obvious once your eyes (third eye) is open.
The banner I made two years ago on twitter and still use for all platforms says 'Be Free' with a bird flying in the sky, similiar to the bird in the sky VK posted yesterday. I didn't realize all the implications of the banner at the time, but now I realize it has so many deeper implications and multiple layers.
Humanity has to break free of our controllers.
Level up. 🙏

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 June, 05:34
Like the pic of the outer world....
Plausible....

Can someone just lay is out on the table..
Fook it.....

Separate movie needed
Not for the sheep.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 June, 05:34
VK had a Sea Monkey video recently.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 June, 05:55
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
We're living in one of those bubbles.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 June, 05:26
The Khazarian mafia have many ways to keep us weak and sick. Chemicals put in in food is the most popular and easily recognizable. Household cleaners contain poisons that should make people stop letting their babies crawl on the floor. Health and beauty products like sunblock, hair gel and even the chemical strips found on razors all contain toxic chemicals like what's used in antifreeze. I had a lot of cavities when I was very young and my fillings were made of mercury, believe it or not. No wonder I was always tired, couldn't concentrate and was a below average student in school. By the time I had the mercury removed in my 30s I had already made many bad decisions in life that ruined me. I went back to college and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
When you look at the how society has gone downhill and average IQ decreased in the past 50 years you see the effects of our being poisoned by those in control.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 June, 05:33
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I almost forgot to add chemtrails to the list. God knows what's in those trails of water vapor but I'm sure its not vitamins and minerals. Maybe someday it will be to help reverse the effects of the poisons we've been exposed to.

arba happihr @arba
19 June, 05:17
👏👏👏 Spot on!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 June, 04:43
Pretty much says it.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 June, 04:11
wow this sounds familiar ..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 June, 04:27
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Indeed.