Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 June, 04:03
Sea Monkeys?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 June, 05:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The Khazarian mafia have many ways to keep us weak and sick. Chemicals put in in food is the most popular and easily recognizable. Household cleaners contain poisons that should make people stop letting their babies crawl on the floor. Health and beauty products like sunblock, hair gel and even the chemical strips found on razors all contain toxic chemicals like what's used in antifreeze. I had a lot of cavities when I was very young and my fillings were made of mercury, believe it or not. No wonder I was always tired, couldn't concentrate and was a below average student in school. By the time I had the mercury removed in my 30s I had already made many bad decisions in life that ruined me. I went back to college and graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
When you look at the how society has gone downhill and average IQ decreased in the past 50 years you see the effects of our being poisoned by those in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
I almost forgot to add chemtrails to the list. God knows what's in those trails of water vapor but I'm sure its not vitamins and minerals. Maybe someday it will be to help reverse the effects of the poisons we've been exposed to.
05:33 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it