Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 February, 12:27
The thing you all need to realize is this:

WE are WE THE PEOPLE.

The Constitution protects us and the Military defends the Constitution.

Are there a few bad people in the military? No doubt!

Are most good? Without question.

80%+ Americans are now awake and NEVER going back to sleep. Ever.

Hold your ground. Find ways daily to defeat the darkness, in your own unique way with your own unique style.

The plan can't come to fruition without each and every one of us.

You are more important than you realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 01:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Feed your soul so that you can remain strong in this battle.
Grounding will help raise your vibrations, make you mentally stronger, and physically healthier.
Talk to God out loud everyday. Be the person that talks to him so much ppl think your nuts.
You have an inner connection to God inside of you, we all do, learn to meditate and find it.
It doesnt happen instantly you have to work on it and it will come,
Frequecy music set to 432 & 528 helps more than you can imagine.
Yeah yeah Nana used to think it was all a bunch of bullshit. Then it worked & the joy came, then I had real time with

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
02 February, 02:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
THANK-YOU... I am strong...but....I still have days....We are all tired and just want to see something go our way..PUBLICALLY.....When your family and friends think you are nuts...when nothing ever happens...it is hard...

Only people mentioned by Keepmefree9393 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki DuPrey, click on at the bottom under it