Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The thing you all need to realize is this:

WE are WE THE PEOPLE.

The Constitution protects us and the Military defends the Constitution.

Are there a few bad people in the military? No doubt!

Are most good? Without question.

80%+ Americans are now awake and NEVER going back to sleep. Ever.

Hold your ground. Find ways daily to defeat the darkness, in your own unique way with your own unique style.

The plan can't come to fruition without each and every one of us.

You are more important than you realize.
12:27 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 11:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
07 February, 03:28
Totally get it. What I am hearing is that people have been seperated by the crazy Rona..but at least they could talk on the phone with their family and friends. Now, many cannot do that either, as many friends and family members are not awake. The fatigue isnt from lack of patriotism, or belief by Patriots, or not trusting The Plan..its from the added emotional isolation. (IMO). We Will het there!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
07 February, 04:43
"You see, we are unique among armies. We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king, or queen, a tyrant, or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual.

No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe, or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution. And every soldier that is represented in this museum, every sailor, airmen, marine, coast guardsmen, each of us will protect and defend that document regardless of personal price."
-- Gen. Milley
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gen. Milley: 'We take an oath to the Constitution' - YouTube

The words spoken by America's top military officer, Gen. Mark Milley, carried a familiar ring, but in the midst of a chaotic week at the Pentagon, they were ...

Last Days @lastdays1
07 February, 04:55
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
I truly hope that Milley has the fortitude and resolve to do what is necessary.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 06:31
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
SOUNDS LEGIT

to find a #COMMOND #GROUD for everybody

no based of religion
race
ideology
or whatever
a bare minimun at least
like a #SOURCE #CODE #CORE or so

#MAGA
#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 February, 10:05
well put, DoQ!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
05 February, 03:08
Preach!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 February, 05:12
This is beautiful, Doq, like you. 🙏❤️🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 February, 05:12
This is beautiful, Doq, like you. 🙏❤️🙏

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
04 February, 12:08
🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 February, 05:36
You really think it's 80%? Lord, I wish that were true. I'm still seeing a huge amount of 'snoozers'. 😳 i'm not sure they'd know the truth, if they were slapped with it!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
03 February, 04:56
If you are still wearing a mask and waiting to get vaccinated then YOU are a big part of the problem! Speak up! Defend those who are being persecuted! Get involved in your community! Fly your flags!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
03 February, 12:34
FACT!!!
(Even if this isn't the general, the words are still true)

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 10:06
Doq, I'd love to believe that --- but we're still getting nothing but pissed on daily yet still standing down out of respect for POTUS and the plan.
Like I've said before, I'm here because MY life experience KNOWS what we're fighting is real and has to be stopped- Many of us have done enough character building for several lifetimes. Watching our countrymen be berated, stalked, labeled and canceled continually will create monsters - not utopia.
There's justice and there's vengeance.
There's a point when they become the same.
We're so near that point I can taste it.
No more supposition.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
03 February, 10:04
Seen this with 1,111 ❤'s

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Gary Fisher @JTAC
03 February, 08:21
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
I have 3 people who are with me, the rest are sleeping. Until the propaganda machine (MSM) is shut down all the people I know will remain asleep. MSM reinforces the faulse narrative and I am overwhelmed. They have been watching and trusting the MSM for decades. It pains me but they truly think I'm crazy.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 February, 05:31
❤️🕊️

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 04:02
I needed to hear these exact words tonight. Thank you, God bless you and I love ALL of you Patriots. #NCSWIC #HoldTheLine but keep finding ways to experience #Grace 🇺🇸🕊️🇺🇸
#darktolight 🙏🙏🙏

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 February, 02:31
Exactly ... Energy echoes into the Universe 5:5 ... & the Universe responds to your energy

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
03 February, 01:57
we have the most civilian guns and ammo in the world. we were told to stand by. we have sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers and sisters on front lines fighting for family, country and our children

Bonfire Guy @Blayone
03 February, 01:51
I produced a piece on this very topic. https://rumble.com/vdhba7-...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
03 February, 03:23
In response Bonfire Guy to his Publication
YOU did a great job on 'The Fall of The Cabal' with Charlie Freak!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 February, 01:08
Needed to hear this today. Thank you. Sending love . . . so happy we are all together again after Twitter rejected us.

Penny Nicholls @6sense
03 February, 01:08
Our Constitution is supposed to protect Americans including President Trump but they tossed our constitution out years ago and the judges well we know where most of them stand to!
#keepfightingback #Dontevergiveup

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
03 February, 12:59
thank you! my blood pressure is up bc i just had a lib tweak oit on me lol

Seek The Truth @WL6202
03 February, 03:28
In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
Yes the brain drain can get to you. If I see it's getting ugly I block immediately. If you can't just exit. They are not worth lowering your intellect or vibration. Chin up...we are almost at the finish line. YOU'VE got this!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 12:45
Haven't been interviewed by Durham = #Fooked .

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
03 February, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Seems Mr. Durham was appointed the same day as the first Q drop...look it up.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
02 February, 11:10
if 80% are awake they aren't telling anyone.,... LOL. But I pray you are correct.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 February, 10:18
I'm honored to be fighting alongside the best Patriots!! Love you all! ❤️

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
02 February, 09:21
we pray for a godly balance of justice and mercy. vengeance will be the Lord Jehovah's. amen. (Let it be so) as God wills even through the hearts of men.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
02 February, 09:16
WE the people are awake.
WE the people are NOT going back to sleep... EVER.
I will NEVER stop believing.
I will NEVER stop fighting.
I will NEVER be silent.
No matter what THEY say.
You can't silence me.
THEY think we're stupid.
NOT ANYMORE.
SHEEP NO MORE.
THEY are FOOKED.

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
02 February, 09:00
You betcha. i take my job very seriously, and its the best job ive ever had.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 February, 08:47
Well said Patriot.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
02 February, 07:42
Thank you for the wonderful words!!! inspiratinal!