Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 04:42
WWE timeline.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon stepping aside. Vince's daughter Stephan has been appointed by a special board committee to serve as interim CEO and interim chairwoman.

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 June, 04:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Reminds me of a president stepping aside, but not conceding...
Stay out of the limelight and allow the process to happen so it seems impartial and not influenced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
On Point Johnny!
This is not Mr. Trump:
Voice has no force behind it.
He is not talking with his hands. One of the hallmarks of Mr. Trump is how he make specific points with hand gestures.
We may not see the real Mr. T for a while.
05:24 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 June, 08:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🎯 I remember that day when he said that!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 June, 08:48
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
They would not expose him to the public if they knew we are actually at war. It could be any number of doubles or clones... But truth be told if something doesn't feel true or real, well you know it might not be.
Either way I honestly do not think we will see him again, not like many think, but he played his part or role and now it is up to the rest of the world to continue down this path.