Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 04:42
WWE timeline.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon stepping aside. Vince's daughter Stephan has been appointed by a special board committee to serve as interim CEO and interim chairwoman.

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Reminds me of a president stepping aside, but not conceding...
Stay out of the limelight and allow the process to happen so it seems impartial and not influenced.
04:54 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 June, 05:24
On Point Johnny!
This is not Mr. Trump:
Voice has no force behind it.
He is not talking with his hands. One of the hallmarks of Mr. Trump is how he make specific points with hand gestures.
We may not see the real Mr. T for a while.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 June, 08:52

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I see similarities + current events with DJT.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 June, 07:27
I thought the same thing. Double meaning.