Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
WWE timeline.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon stepping aside. Vince's daughter Stephan has been appointed by a special board committee to serve as interim CEO and interim chairwoman.

1/2
04:42 PM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 June, 08:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
looking forward to the next 4KM video 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
17 June, 08:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
17 June, 07:52
commenting without glasses on because its been anweird day. im glad anons are kind and wont grammer check or soell check
i love you all❤️❤️❤️

17 June, 07:49
this has been a weord day. a tenant in the buikdong i manage was found dead., after a month! discovered inly because the police were arresting more sex offenders hiding in the building! pedo sex offenders are getting taken down locally. . things are happening near the finger lakes and there are many more to arrest. weird day weird energy. i miss Trump! i miss Love and safety

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
17 June, 07:48
i wonder who the “staff” member could be

memes matter @NoComment
19 June, 01:59
In response Morris Light to his Publication
😏

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
17 June, 07:47

17 June, 07:41
did he have a black eye like the others? i believe ive seen a photo ofbit so i now question everyone thats had a” black eye”
seems vrilly weird to me 🍿

Lily B.... @LilyB
17 June, 10:43
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
Awe...I see what you did there!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 June, 07:26
This has been a weird day…

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 June, 07:26
This has been a weird day…

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 June, 07:46
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
yes a fookin weird day, seems vibes biting the dust

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 June, 07:15
Is Vachyden bout to step aside and Kamala step in🤔

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 June, 06:40
👀🧐 18R. all is possible

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 June, 06:28
Well isn't that peachy. I like peaches.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 06:28
Stephanie*

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
17 June, 06:18
Question everything

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
17 June, 05:52
Maybe taking on a larger roll!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 June, 07:14
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
😉ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 June, 05:15
A lot of parallels here

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 June, 04:54
Reminds me of a president stepping aside, but not conceding...
Stay out of the limelight and allow the process to happen so it seems impartial and not influenced.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I see similarities + current events with DJT.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 05:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 June, 04:49
I can't wait to hear the rest of this story.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 June, 05:56
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😁

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
17 June, 04:46
Does this mean Jr is about to step into the light for us all to see ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 04:51
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Let's see what happens.