TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 April, 05:33
THIS IS WHY THEY DIDNT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT INVERMECTIN OR HCQ GETTING OUT... SEEMS TO BE CANCER IS A PARASITE... THIS SHOULD MAKE EVERRRRRRYYYYYONE ANGER AND DEMAND ANSWERS TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the 14 page pdf 🔻🔻🔻🔻

https://www.gao.gov/assets...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
Okay i missed something. I read this whole thing 3 times. The only thing it says is that the cancer institute made aids. I didnt see anything about parasites or hcq or ivermectin. So what did i miss.
01:59 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 June, 06:44
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Sorry just seen your message.... this post was tied to 2 or 3 other posts that i did about cancer and parasites... you will need to flip through my timeline to find the other posts that connect them....it was something I posted about a while back.. ... hope this helps.... it has to do with SV40 and many other things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
21 June, 10:34
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Okay thank you i will go back and look.