TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
THIS IS WHY THEY DIDNT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT INVERMECTIN OR HCQ GETTING OUT... SEEMS TO BE CANCER IS A PARASITE... THIS SHOULD MAKE EVERRRRRRYYYYYONE ANGER AND DEMAND ANSWERS TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is the 14 page pdf 🔻🔻🔻🔻

https://www.gao.gov/assets...
05:33 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
17 June, 01:59
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Okay i missed something. I read this whole thing 3 times. The only thing it says is that the cancer institute made aids. I didnt see anything about parasites or hcq or ivermectin. So what did i miss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 June, 06:44
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Sorry just seen your message.... this post was tied to 2 or 3 other posts that i did about cancer and parasites... you will need to flip through my timeline to find the other posts that connect them....it was something I posted about a while back.. ... hope this helps.... it has to do with SV40 and many other things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
17 June, 11:07
look into how they killed Traficant...his own tractor ran him over ??

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
18 June, 09:23
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
omg...yes... did a deep dive in 2015 about that. It's sad how much people really don't know and it's open source ..but you have to know where to look. but thanks for sharing that!!.. I'm going to have to go back and revisit that.😊🤗👍

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 June, 10:40
I will watch him die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤨

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 June, 10:40
We can all thank pos fauci for all the "viruses"/paracites plagueing us and our loved ones. Pos fauci has no isolated sample of any of them to provide in court...its why he loses ALL the cases brought against him and his evil agencies. The more u know...😖😠😡

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 April, 04:19
Yes, that's why baking soda bicarbona works for cancer. As we know, parasites thrive in acidic environments. Baking soda bicarbona neutralizes the organism.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
10 April, 06:55
Expelled the dame year?
https://www.npr.org/sectio...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 April, 07:02
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
wow.. is this how they manage to never get catch at this crap... thanks for sharing this.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 April, 06:43
I've heard that parasites start the cancer in a lot of cases but also have heard that there's this one type of cancer that comes directly from the rhesus monkey and they can tract it directly back to the vaccines that used that monkey to grow the virus on.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 April, 06:52
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I just posted a thing about virus and cancer... i attached a few links..and one is from the american cancer society.....