Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:31
Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
03 February, 12:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ever since I found out Courtney Love was connected to Prince Andrew I have been holding onto an inch of hope that Kurt Cobain is still alive. I know its highly unlikey, but a girl can dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Standwith45 in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 09:27
In response Tammy Davis to his Publication
Tried to post this on FB, some lib fact checker in Iowa said it was false....lol

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 10:59
In response General Khaos to his Publication
lol

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
03 February, 06:42
😲😮😲😎

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
03 February, 01:16
😱😱😱