Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:31
Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
Ever since I found out Courtney Love was connected to Prince Andrew I have been holding onto an inch of hope that Kurt Cobain is still alive. I know its highly unlikey, but a girl can dream.
12:13 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 11:00
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
what I've come to know is this, it's more 💯☑️likely that they are indeed alive than dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 11:04
In response White Knight to his Publication
its cool☑️💯

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
03 February, 11:09
In response White Knight to his Publication
https://youtu.be/RweXg3YMO...

HERE IT IS - ENJOY 😉 HAHA!
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Tammy Davis @Standwith45
03 February, 12:36
In response KIK 143 to his Publication

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
03 February, 06:42
In response Tammy Davis to his Publication
😲😮😲😎

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 09:27
In response Tammy Davis to his Publication
Tried to post this on FB, some lib fact checker in Iowa said it was false....lol