Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
Almighty God

I thank You for a beautiful peace filled day
I thank You for My Children
I thank You for Our Home
I thank You for Peace ... For Love and The Joy of the Lord
I thank You for AU ...I thank You for the family here
I plead the Mighty Blood of Jesus and ask You to place a ring of fire around them

Lord God I Bind And Rebuke
Each and Every Any and All demons that read these words through the eyes of their vessels . I comand them to exit that vessel and leave it unharmed on the way out.
We dedicated AU to The Glory and Peace of God....we asked in collective agreement
that you control the atmosphere that flows here. When Two or Three agree ....
We had many in agreement
I pray Almighty God that You send the Holy Spirit of God flowing through AU from this day.
Place the conviction of God into the HEART
of those who are trying to deceive and lie
To bring chaos into AU

I LOOSE JESUS INTO AU THIS DAY
I LOOSE JESUS INTO AU
I LOOSE JESUS

08:58 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 August, 07:13
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen!

Holy Spirit you are welcome here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
18 July, 12:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
02 July, 10:28
Double Eagle, can you please read my last post? We have been called on to take action!!! please share!!!

11 July, 01:25
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
I'm sorry but I just saw this ... I always try to respond quickly. I apologize ...
Can you tell me... was it a call to action in prayer ...???

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 July, 10:24
In absolute agreement❤️🙏❤️

03 July, 09:38
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 July, 10:20
Amen, my sister!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤍🤍🤍🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

03 July, 09:39
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Amen

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 July, 10:13
i stand in agreement

03 July, 09:40
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Amen