Liberty Jennja @Jennja
✨1111✨

Just finished an easy 10 mile spin on the bike. Was still 110 degrees just before the sun went down, but witnessing the spectacular sunset tonight made it worth it. Arizona sunsets really are amazing. 😊
11:11 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
17 June, 11:46
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Spectacular!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
17 June, 11:40
Beautiful! Nothing like a desert sunset!! Stay cool and hydrated, lol! Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 June, 12:38
In response Scat ling to her Publication
You're welcome! :)

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 June, 10:24
They are the best!!! This is from a couple of years ago but some of my favorites

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 June, 09:37
Beautiful ❣️ I remember a sunset ready to happen in Az. I too was riding my bike . I saw hundreds of Jack rabbits standing facing the sun, on a strip of land next door to Earnhardt dealership. I wish I had a camera with me then. 1995

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 June, 07:16
stunning!!! I love it there

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
17 June, 04:47
Omg beautiful pictures!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 June, 12:19
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Thank you! 😊

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 June, 12:47
Beautiful Valley of the Sun.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 June, 11:48
It WAS a hot one here today!! Beautiful pictures! I love the sunsets here...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 June, 11:32
one photo is amazing, liquid gold 💛

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 June, 12:12
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
GOLDEN..that's what I was thinking too. 😊

16 June, 11:30
the sky like a canvas, warm beautiful colors💛

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 June, 11:29
Just stunning.
Thank you for sharing your Arizona sunset.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 June, 11:40
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
You're welcome! 😊

J J Larr @3JJL
16 June, 11:21
Amazing sunset! Beautiful pictures - thank you for sharing! 🌅🌞📸💕

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 June, 11:41
In response J J Larr to her Publication
You're welcome, glad you enjoyed them! :)

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 June, 11:19
They are. Just watched the same sunset in Prescott.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 June, 11:40
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
It's beautiful up there and a little cooler too! Have family moving back to Prescott in a few weeks. :)