IS SERIOUSLY
TOO GOOD
FOR THIS MONSTER.
05:55 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 August, 09:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm kinda jealous that I never got to ride in a submarine. Those kids are pretty lucky. ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 August, 10:00
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Or a helicopter... 😂ðŸĪĢ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 August, 09:14
I don't feel sorry for her. She had a choice. Everyone has free will. She only deserves a long and agonizing death for what she has done. No deals!

chore Toke @choretoke
05 August, 09:10
These Pedo Parasites need to be taking out❗ïļðŸĪĻ

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 June, 04:58
YOU NAILED IT KAT! All your words are perfect and true!! I love how you continually expose the DEMON PIGS! You are a GOLDSTAR PATRIOT to the max!! FIERCE!

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 August, 02:18
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
"All your words are perfect and true!!" I felt the same way Aztek. No tippy toeing around the truth. Enough with the wrist slapping and cover ups.

Loves America @Liberty22
18 June, 11:34
Sick of hearing about her!! Torture her and let her die a slow and painful death. Stop dragging it out! There are no words to describe this demon accurately! Does the quest for money and power do this to people? I will never understand their evil. Glad to know GOD wins!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 June, 11:41
In response Loves America to her Publication
That's my 100% focus, Loves.
#GodWins

Meanwhile, it's our job as Digital Soldiers,
much as I can't stand it, truly truly from my heart,
I can't stand it,
but I post it anyway
because it's essential that people KNOW
how depraved & revolting & evil these demons are
& have been
& their crimes particularly against children,
& that we have been enslaved by them
all our lives ⚔ïļðŸ’ŠðŸļ

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
18 June, 02:58
Spread this, its the only way to wake the woke normies the fook up. Time has come, you fuk with the children, you die slowly, Pain is our name

Loves America @Liberty22
18 June, 11:35
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
YES IT IS!! NOTHING IS BAD ENOUGH ON THIS EARTH FOR THAT DEMON. GET ON WITH IT!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
17 June, 09:54
NO MERCY!

17 June, 10:04
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
NO DEALS.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 June, 09:42
"a traumatic childhood and vulnerability to Epstein???" Is it vulnerability that made her cozy up and rub his feet, sit in his lap, swap spit in the showers, watch and enjoying watching him rape and torture young girls?". NO!!! She got off on it. I don't know about her childhood, nor do I care about it. I had a horrible childhood. How many people can say they had a wonderful childhood, yet we don't feel the need to hurt children or others, we reach out, we leave a foot print everyplace we go because we don't want others to suffer the way we did. What a piece of human sludge.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 June, 08:02
They should play the Frazzledrip video for the judge right before sentencing. The video that made grown men cry and get sick to their stomach when the Wiener laptop was confiscated.

17 June, 08:37
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Agree ðŸ’Ŋ David.

Not only do the demons perform this horrific satanic ritual
they WEAR IT.

Virgil Abloh (41) Clothing Designer
created a hoodie
with the design of the bloody face of a little girl
who had been skinned alive, on the pocket of the hoodie.

JayZ & Ellen DeGeneres wore that hoodie.

Lady "Steven Gerblecki" Gaga wore a Frazzledrip outfit
to an awards show
with a red lace face representing the bloody face of the victim.

The "Wilson" ball's bloody face in Tom Hanks'
movie, CASTAWAY, is the symbol of that satanic ritual.

This is the truth as I understand it.
I will keep posting it
until every single Human being on Earth
reads it & finally gets
how depraved, disgusting, horrific & psychotic
the deep state demons & their matrix prison are
that we have been enslaved in all our lives.

Symbolism will be their downfall.
They are fighting to regain control.
You stand in their way.
You awake is their greatest fear.
Q

👇 3 images

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 June, 07:18
I’ll go to work with a skin-grafting tool, a barrel of Tabasco-laced salt and a supply of adrenaline to keep it from passing out.
Sorry, demons deserve to feel.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
17 June, 07:19
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Do you need help?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
I’ll go to work with a skin-grafting tool, a barrel of Tabasco-laced salt and a supply of adrenaline to keep it from passing out.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 June, 07:15
Her and all her kind deserve to be drawn and quartered.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 June, 06:57
IF she ever got out of prison, she would do it again!!!!! Sickening Evil Woman!!! I don't care if her childhood was bad, a lot of us haven't had the best childhood, but don't tell me someone can't turn their life around!! GOD has always been here!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 June, 07:01
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I hope every damn one of them, NEVER see the light of day again!!

17 June, 07:04
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
You said it, Nancy.
I know a number of adults
who were sexually abused
when they were children.
Every one I know has worked damn hard
on the inner path to recovery
& would NEVER harm ANYONE EVER.
It’s down to choice:
Do you choose Love / Light / Healing / God
or depravity & darkness where the devil lives?

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
17 June, 06:04
She's Pure EVIL

17 June, 06:28
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
You said it, Haven.
Honestly, I can't think of her without crying
or yelling 💔

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 June, 10:01
I want to know how the FUCK did the fucking depravity go on and no one fucking said boo hoo.
The acts are so fucking bad, there are no fucking words
Excuse the english but fuck it.
Anrgy vibes
Fuck it
Were the fuck was humanity
Fuck em.
Who was the savioir.
Fucking None
Fuck it.

Thank fuck the military had brass balls to put an end to this unholy misery.

If there was no Military, there was no ome else coming.

17 June, 11:43
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Your language is totally appropriate imo
when it comes to the crimes against children
that have been committed by the disgusting demons.

Thank God for Q's Plan To Save The World.
Thank God for President Trump
Thank God for Global Militaries who are rescuing
MILLIONS of Trafficked Humans.

Juan O Savin
“Epstein Island is real
All of those things that have happened were real
Children were the victims
They weren’t adults
They were children showing up there
So they could be used
So they could get people on camera
& manipulate them
& they’re in positions of power & authority..
Who were Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein
associated with?
Intelligence Operations: CIA, MI6, Mossad
& multiple other locations
It’s not just Epstein Island.
There's multiple other locations..
If there are children being traded around the world
for ANY reason
if there’s Human trafficking
at ANY level
it’s the grossest
most horrid thing
that can possibly exist”

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 June, 07:03
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
No one could say anything because they were all in on it. To reveal another, they revealed themselves. It's that simple. This is how Washington became too big for their pants. They had the goods on each other. They STILL had the goods on each other. That's why we're seeing so many innocent people that are dying. And there were good people that tried to get the news out. They were killed.
Look at the 108 natural doctors that tried to tell us that vaccines were made to destroy killer T-cells and cause cancer. All of them murdered.
Linda Collins Smith, Senator in Ak, my, Sen. Jonathan Nichols, were investigating the horrible atrocities going on at CPS. Both murdered.
Film maker, Bill Bowen determined to get out his film "Innocence Destroyed" with documented evidence of the murder of 1000's of children through the CPS system. Murdered.
And these aren't all. There's hundreds more. People cared. BUT, these fuck*ing parasites cared more about saving their OWN asses killed them.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 June, 10:29
God doesn't take lightly those who harm his children.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 June, 07:44
She Will Probably Be Released with Time Already Served and Probation since She was a VICTIM of "Childhood Abuse" that She Then Deliberately Inflicted Upon Thousands of Children.
The Democrat Party is Entirely Based Upon "WOKE VICTIMHOOD."
They Have Absolutely No Concept of Individual Responsibility or Personal Sovereignity.
They Maintain their Political Power Through Policies that Encourage a State of PERPETUAL VICTIMHOOD So that their Constituents Remain PERMANENTLY DEPENDANT On Them For their Physical, Emotional and Mental Survival and "Well Being."

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 June, 07:44
She Will Probably Be Released with Time Already Served and Probation since She was a VICTIM of "Childhood Abuse" that She Then Deliberately Inflicted Upon Thousands of Children.
The Democrat Party is Entirely Based Upon "WOKE VICTIMHOOD."
They Have Absolutely No Concept of Individual Responsibility or Personal Sovereignity.
They Maintain their Political Power Through Policies that Encourage a State of PERPETUAL VICTIMHOOD So that their Constituents Remain PERMANENTLY DEPENDANT On Them For their Physical, Emotional and Mental Survival and "Well Being."

17 June, 06:50
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
IMO Craig I think she’s either been executed
or is in that new prison on the Moon!! ðŸĪž

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

16 June, 06:55
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
👍💔🕊