DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
My pillow Guy strikes again! I had an uneasy feeling about NEWSMAX and Mike Lindell just confirmed they are another FOX. OAN rings true for me!
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
12:18 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 February, 02:05
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
OAN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
03 February, 01:20
NDT and right-side seem to be the safe bet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
03 February, 12:27
Newsmax
#Censoring

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
03 February, 12:31
In response Catty Scatbrat to her Publication
They didn't learn a damn thing from FOX. They can go to Hell cuz now they are complicit in the fraud.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 February, 12:25
I already knew that early on when I first started watching news Max as they were not backing up Trump so I stopped watching them

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 February, 12:21
I quit watching when I fgured it out a while back.