Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 June, 09:50
Hot day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 June, 10:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sending cool breezes from Oregon where it is still snowing at Crater Lake. Our high tomorrow in the valley is 59 degrees F.

Be cool everyone and drink lots of clean water and eat fruit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 11:36
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Good morning VK and lovely Patriots :)
I truly send you cool vibes and BIG 💗

When we hit triple digit in the valley we head for Crater Lake. The odds that there is snow is very good. It seems July and August is about the only time you don't see snow.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
That is beautiful... Funny I just was talking to someone and they said they would like to live someplace where you can get away from the hot/humid weather and still have part time snow.... will have to check this out.. pretty
11:42 AM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
16 June, 12:07
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
We are so blessed here with peaks and valleys :)
We head to the coast also to cool off. Our beaches are wild and windy. Not hot . Even here in my valley it is usually 50-70s average yearly. Head east to the high mountain desert and it gets hot. Have a fabulous day!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 June, 12:10
Blessings to you as well!!