Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 June, 09:50
Hot day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Sending cool breezes from Oregon where it is still snowing at Crater Lake. Our high tomorrow in the valley is 59 degrees F.

Be cool everyone and drink lots of clean water and eat fruit.
10:29 AM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 June, 07:43
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Except strawberries which have the highest level of pesticides than any other fruit.

Bummer.

I like strawberries.

Time to grow our own EVERYTHING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 June, 08:06
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I love strawberries. Yes it's sad what they've done to fruit. I thought living in Oregon where we have lots of small farms.... we are also one of the many states using human biosludge for fertilizer. Good grief
I pray over everything these days.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 June, 05:18
Stunning.
God’s Country.❤️

16 June, 05:30
In response True North to her Publication
I am truly blessed to be here. I couldn't afford a vacation. So I saved all I could for a year and God brought me to Oregon

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 June, 03:40
Pretty!!!

We the People @grandmatobe
16 June, 11:56
One of the most beautiful places I have visited! Lucky you! It's gonna hit 110 in Phoenix today.

16 June, 12:59
In response We the People to her Publication
I love Oregon. It's becoming a popular retirement state. Stay cool eat frozen grapes. We love them especially in the summer.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 June, 11:55
Thank You Sweet Lady!
Beautiful Photo!

Yes, Eating Fruit In The Heat Hydrates
And Sustains The Body Longer Than Drinking Water Alone.

Water Intake Depends On Body Size From Every Few Minutes To Every 15 Minutes To Hydrate Properly In Dangerous Heat.

16 June, 01:03
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Hello Susie Q I Love You :)
Yes and that's important to stretch it out. We may have to go get more strawberries and cherries. Have an amazing day.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 June, 11:48
desperate for a cool breeze in Houston😅

16 June, 01:06
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I lived in Beaumont for a couple of years. I loved it and had a couple of crazy hurricane events while there. I moved from Stay cool and praying for relief and a cool gentle rain to stop the sizzle.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 June, 11:48
desperate for a cool breeze in Houston😅

16 June, 11:39
Let the cool breeze ripple across the heated plains ~
Can you feel it yet :)

NPS Photo by Linda Powell 6/14/22

16 June, 11:36
Good morning VK and lovely Patriots :)
I truly send you cool vibes and BIG 💗

When we hit triple digit in the valley we head for Crater Lake. The odds that there is snow is very good. It seems July and August is about the only time you don't see snow.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 June, 11:42
That is beautiful... Funny I just was talking to someone and they said they would like to live someplace where you can get away from the hot/humid weather and still have part time snow.... will have to check this out.. pretty

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
16 June, 11:29
😲