Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I truly love this wonderful human being. God never chose perfect people in the Bible, look at David- a murderer and adulterer but God saw greatness in him. Enough to make David King of Israelites and the bloodline from which Jesus would be born.
I thank my Lord every day for sending this man to lead the world out of the darkness. May he be blessed for the rest of his life with Love and Joy. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
And Paul. Persecutor of Christians until he had an encounter with Christ himself, then became one of the leaders of the very faith he had previously come against.
12:02 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 12:27
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Exactly!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 February, 12:30
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Its amazing that when Jesus touches someone, they really are a new creation 😇