Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pura Vida @Justice9369
03 February, 09:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
03 February, 06:52
"I want to keep it open and use it for her!". I love him! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Julien @OneLove
03 February, 06:48
please leave space for the Austrian criminals!
Thank you best President ever!!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 February, 04:35
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...and use it for HER !!!!!! Like it.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 03:31
I would think that Guantanamo Bay is not going to be big enough?

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
03 February, 03:03
Not only did he keep it open, he refurbished, remodeled and expanded. The Spa is ready and waiting for new arrivals. May they fill it too capacity!🙏🏻

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
03 February, 12:20
Sounded like he said "Keep it open and use it further"

Hard to make out what he said.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:58
I truly love this wonderful human being. God never chose perfect people in the Bible, look at David- a murderer and adulterer but God saw greatness in him. Enough to make David King of Israelites and the bloodline from which Jesus would be born.
I thank my Lord every day for sending this man to lead the world out of the darkness. May he be blessed for the rest of his life with Love and Joy. ❤️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 February, 12:02
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
And Paul. Persecutor of Christians until he had an encounter with Christ himself, then became one of the leaders of the very faith he had previously come against.

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
03 February, 03:04
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Amen

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
02 February, 11:17

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 12:09
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
Right before the sniff.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 03:40
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication

Susie MAGA @susieQ
02 February, 11:15
"I want to keep it open, and use it for her..."
Priceless!

Trump is my President @RoseBuck
03 February, 12:15
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
"and use it for..." her? for the? Hard to make out

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
02 February, 11:11
Sounds like he may have said "And use it for the rest of them" as his voice trails off at the end.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
02 February, 11:10
✝️♥️🇺🇸Monkey calls it the spa. I hope to see a lot of these evil people being transported there very soon.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts