Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 February, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
When i started down this rabbit hole, I didnt fully realize what i was chasing. After a couple days the stuff i found made me so sick i couldnt eat for 3 days. I cried all day and night. I had nightmares. Finally i prayed that God would place a shield around my heart and mind so i could continue the research. I had always thought horror movies were made up, but i know now that sometimes real life is the horror show. The world needs to know the truth, but i am afraid those without God in their life will crumble and be unable to bear it. The guilt will be enormous for those who defended them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
02 February, 11:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I lived everything you described. "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:7

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
God bless you. We are the "great cloud of witnesses" spoken about in the Bible. God will wipe away every tear. ❤️
12:00 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jonella Moore, click on at the bottom under it