JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 June, 06:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 June, 07:39
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
IMPO, Blackrock has been seized and the houses are being bought with money from that, and the houses will be used to start housing the homeless, and poor. Part of Nesara. Now your first thought will be, where are those that are living in them going to go. I was watching Fox business 2 fridays ago, and I have the answer. They are sitting empty. They are getting everything ready. Start listening to Fox Business. They are using Q words all the time now. Today, Barney mentioned time to get rid of the old guard, and put in a new guard. Later, Charlie Payne, at the beginning of his show said it seemed like we were at defcon 1 or defcon 2. Then when his guest came on, he said what about you, it seems like D5, defcon 5 to me. And they talk about it all being like a storm, or calm before the storm, all the time. Watch and listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
D5 in "queue" terms was/is relating to relative size and destructive power of avalanche. http://thompsonpass.com/av...
05:29 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
15 June, 07:48
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Everything has meaning. Everything. And there are multiple meanings. If you recall, there was speculation that D5 was the senior Bushes funeral, on December 5. The multiple meanings meant that the deep state had to used up ammunition for each possibility. I didn't start this journey yesterday.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 June, 10:28
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Context is everything. I was active in 4/8chan/8kun when it was landing in real-time. I don't work off speculation when the obvious was stated and implied by Q team. That is often a waste of time/energy/focus/productivity.

But we're all questioning and exploring and digging and sharing–– which is the point of the Q operation–– and that scares [them] more than anything.

"You AWAKE, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear."

An avalanche of declassification and disclosure is rolling downhill, which also ties to "NCSWIC" and momentum is building.